1. Has knowledge and expertise in .Net Framework.
2. Team player, with sense of accountability and ownership.
Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineer, Computer Science or equivalent.
1. A minimum of 1-3 years of experience as an application developer is preferred.
2. Has a working experience in real estate, hotels and conventions and holding company set-up.
3. Experience in Full life cycle is preferred.
1. Understanding the systems/applications being used by the process owners to be able to help them when they escalate concerns.
2. Always available and accessible to provide technical support when required; troubleshoot application issues.
3. Managing Ticketed concerns and updating resolutions implemented.
4. Identifying and resolving technical issues.
5. Managing Coordination to project members.
6. Assisting in the development of User's Manual and Updating Technical documents and procedures.
7. Delivering Regular training to Process owners .
8. Communicating/Escalating support issues to external vendors and/or Sys Dev.
9. Managing Resolution timelines with external vendors and/or Sys Dev.
10. Performing QA activities.
11. Assisting in Project Management.
12. Installing, Testing and Deploying System patches.
13. Performing Data Analytics.
14. Attending meetings whether Internal to the IT team or as requested by business groups.
15. Perform other tasks as assigned by the IT Support Lead